Ugandan eVisa fee includes the Government fee and the service fee. The service fee is charged for our assistance, 24h professional support, and processing time guarantee. Ugandan eVisa fee can be paid online via Credit/Debit Card.
1. Service Fee
| Standard (USD) || Emergency (USD) || Rush (USD) |
|USD 68.00 per applicant ||Plus USD 79.00 per applicant ||Plus USD 99.00 per applicant |
- Standard: The soonest time your eVisa can be delivered is 3 business days after your documents provided. We assure that your visa will be delivered on time for your trip.
- Emergency: For those who would like to get a Kenyan eVisa within 2 business days.
- Rush: For those who would like to get a Kenyan eVisa within 1 business day.
2. Government Fee
Depending on the type of visa, government fee is different as below:
|Type of visa|
|East Africa Tourist Visa,|
Multiple Entry Visa 6 & 12 Months
|Multiple Entry Visa 24 months|
| Visa fee||USD 51.50||USD 103.00|
There are currently up to 250 nationalities and territories that can apply for Ugandan eVisa. Check here for eligible countries.
- International Travellers whose objective of visiting Uganda is recreation, sight-seeing, casual visit to meet friends or relatives, seeking medical service, transit to another country, or attend a conference can apply for e-Tourist, e-Transit Visa, and Multiple Entry Visa. International Travellers who want to travel to Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya within 90 days can apply for an East Africa Tourist Visa (EATV).
- Applicant's passport should have at least 6 months validity from the date of arrival in Uganda. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- Not available for Diplomatic/Official Passport or Travel Document Holders
- Not available to people endorsed on Parent's/Spouse's Passport i.e. each person should have a separate passport
- The longer the length of stay you choose, the longer it will take to wait for eVisa.
- For e-Tourist visa, the validity of eVisa will be within 90 days from the date eVisa was issued. You can stay in Uganda for a maximum of 92 days from the date of entry.
- For e-Transit visa, the validity of eVisa will be within 90 days from the date eVisa was issued. You can stay in Uganda for a maximum of 7 days from the date of entry.
- For East Africa Tourist Visa, the validity of eVisa will be within 90 days from the date eVisa was issued. You can stay and travel within Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya for a maximum of 3 months from the date of entry. It expires automatically if a traveler goes outside of the three countries.
- For Multiple Entry Visa, the validity of eVisa will be within 90 days from the date eVisa was issued. The duration of stay is based on the sub-categories of Multiple Entry Visa: Multiple-entry Visa 6 months (stay from 6 to 12 months), Multiple-entry Visa 12 months (stay from 12 to 24 months), Multiple-entry Visa 24 months (stay from 12 to 36 months).
There are currently 32 points of entry in Uganda that Ugandan eVisa holders can enter as below:
|Points of entry||Abuja, Addis Ababa, Ankara, Beijing, Berlin, Brussels, Busia, Cyanika, Canberra, Copenhagen, Elegu, Entebbe, Goli, Gulu, Guangzhou, Jinja, Katuna, London, Mirama, Malaba, Mbale, Mbarara, Mogadishu, Mpondwe, Mutukula, New Delhi, Ottawa, Paris, Pretoria, Riyadh, Vurra, Washington|
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
United States: +1 323 744 6453
Australia: +61 7 3102 9716